| || |
- Cutie and the Beast - A few incoherent, sleep-deprived ramblings about my adventures in fatherhood.
- Kristin - My wife's site, now woefully out of date. (Shame on you, woman!)
- Travis - A friend of mine , who has retired from the bustling California life to become a New England country gentleman.
- John Goodrich - Another friend, he's chronicling his attempts at becoming a professional writer.
- Settlers of Catan - The best board game in the world, and now
available in an online Java version!
- Web Sudoku - All the rage nowadays, this is a fun logic puzzle.
- Lemmings - I played this all the time back when it came
out in '91. Someone much smarter than I made a DHTML version which looks remarkably like the original.
- City of Heroes - Possibly the best online massively multiplayer
game out there by way of graphics and playability.
- D&D 3.5 - Online reference to the open source parts of D&D 3.5.
- D&D Bonus Calculator - My own project, this calculates all the bonuses
your D&D character receives through stats, spells, and equipment. Trust me, it's harder than it sounds.